Two bloggers nominated me for the Liebster Award: Panikikubik who have interesting writing and important ideas not only for people with panic disorder; and Airlia who expressed her inner thoughts in an attractive way.
The rules of the Award are as follows:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
I reply to the first set of questions:
1) What’s the most memorable thing anyone has ever done for you?
It’s not just a thing. The most memorable for me are sun, summer and field mice.
2) If you had one wish, what would it be?
Summer, sun and field mice.
3) If you went back to 2013, is there anything you would do differently?
Less sleep, more roam.
4) What do you like most about blogging?
There are too many things I like most.
5) If you had to make a documentary, what would it be about?
Life of cats.
6) What inspires your blog posts?
Anton Chekhov’s stories.
7) What’s your favourite book?
The idea of choosing only one book doesn’t appeal to me at all. There are a lot of books
8) Describe yourself in three words.
Curious, limber and greedy.
9) In a movie you’ve watched, who was your favourite character, and why?
I am not movie lover.
10) What makes you happy?
Opportunities for being outdoors.
Let me send the second list of questions to my nominees.
- What’s the story behind the name of your blog?
- If there was one mythical or fictional creature you’d get to keep as a pet, what would it be?
- Tell us your quote of the day?
- What’s your biggest dream?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Who is your favorite person in the world?
- If you get the chance to be a part of a different culture, which one it would be?
- If you were given the chance to travel the world, but not see or contact any family or friends during the trip. Would you go?
- You have a magical ability or a super power, what is it and why?
- You are writing your life story, what’s the first line?
My nominees are: