The rules for this award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting things about me and my mistress:
1. My mistress feels Chekhov’s literature spiritually close to her.
2. My mistress and I love nature.
3. I am keen to promote freedom. My mistress’s idea is that we cannot freely consume the sumptuousness of nature. Freedom means the ability to create.
4. The garden is my paradise. My mistress is able to transform a piece of land by planting flowers, herbs and vegetables.
5. I prefer to eat real food without any artificial additives. My mistress likewise does not like food with synthetic substances.
6. My mistress likes reading books in Polish and Russian. And she still learns English by reading short stories and poetry in English. But I prefer to sleep like a log.
7. My mistress practices aerobic exercises. I enjoy hunting.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
Dean J. Baker – Poetry, and prose poem
Rantings of an Amateur Chef
My Botanical Garden
Raphael Legacy By Barry Hardy
The Wandering Postcard
The War in My Brain
The Belmont Rooster
So Many Blogs, So Little Time
let it come from your heart
I appreciate you all. Thank you.